For our development and operations Team in Aachen we are looking for a committed and knowledge-hungry
Junior IT System Administrator - DevOps
Do you prefer to work with open source and Linux is your favorite operating system?
Do you enjoy the mastery of complex computer and network infrastructures and want to improve your skills and learn new methods and tools?
We work in the very interesting financial IT sector and have an international customer base using our trading and exchange systems.
In close collaboration between our SW developers and SysAdmins, we design, develop and operate our platform, which is based on Linux and open source solutions across all areas of run-time management.
With modern virtualisation techniques based on Linux containers (LXC), we ensure reliability and high availability for our users.
With us, you can apply and deepen your acquired knowledge
You will benefit from teamwork and can explore new horizons in cooperation with our experienced employees
We offer a flexible working model, exciting and demanding tasks and a family-grown company culture based on trust and on long-term solutions.
Our location in the middle of one of the most beautiful districts in Aachen combines work with quality of life.
To apply, you should meet the following requirements:
- You have completed education or study in the field of computer science.
- You feel at home in the Linux operating environment.
- You have profound network skills.
- You enjoy scripting.
- You like to work in a team and appreciate the exchange of knowledge with your colleagues.
- You love to learn new things and look for a challenge.
- You have good skills in spoken and written English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Raphael Grochtmann directly: email@example.com